ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Development of an interactive flow visualization tool for visual / blockly programming

Dear Nilay,

Thank you for your interest in the programming flow visualization tool.
You have to describe how you will attack the problem by making a full proposal according to GSOC rules and I will help you to answer all your questions on the way.

But before that, lets make sure that we see the same challenges!
To begin with, can you provide an example output?
The input should be obvious from the output.

I have added more information in the
https://sarantos.no-ip.org/codeflow

Please use the gsoc-developers [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr list for the public communication.

Regards,

Sarantos