ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: Development of an interactive flow visualization tool for visual / blockly programming

  • Subject: Fwd: Development of an interactive flow visualization tool for visual / blockly programming
  • From: nilay gupta <nilaygupta3003 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 12:27:32 +0530
Hello there!
As far as I am able to grasp the problem statement, it basically means that
we need the flow of a blockly programming language like scratch visualised,
that is which function or block is being executed after which one.
I have created a flow visualisation of a snake game as asked by mr Sarantos.
link of code: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/780204439/editor/
visualised document attached below: