ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

OpenAPI integration in dFlow DSL

Hello,

My name is Charalampos Metaxas, and I am a computer science student at
Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB). I am intrested in the
OpenAPI integration in dFlow DSL GSoC project. I have had some hands-on
experience with the technologies for this project and I would appreciate it
if you could answer some questions that I have.

   1. Can you provide more information on the process of automating the
   creation of intent examples from the OpenAPI description? For example, will
   this involve parsing the OpenAPI description file and extracting relevant
   information to create the intent examples? Or will this process involve any
   NLP techniques?
   2. Can you provide more information on how the OpenAPI-to-dFlow M2M
   transformation will be implemented? I mean, will there be any specific
   libraries or frameworks used for this transformation or create your own
   custom code, any specific data structures used for these inputs and outputs?
   3. How should we handle the mapping between OpenAPI paths and dFlow
   intents? Should we create a one-to-one mapping, or is there a more complex
   mapping strategy that we need to consider?

Best regards,
Charalampos Metaxas