ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Inquiry about GSOC 2024 Participation in "EDGAR-CRAWLER" Project

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Devesh Negi, and I am writing
to express my interest in participating in the Google Summer of Code (GSOC)
2024 program under the "EDGAR-CRAWLER: Democratizing accessibility to
Financial NLP documents" project. I am intrigued by the objectives of this
project and eager to contribute to its success.

I am pursuing BTech from IIT Madras. I'm proficient in Python and AI/ML and
have a strong interest in NLP. I am eager to gain a deeper understanding of
the "EDGAR-CRAWLER" project. Could you kindly provide more comprehensive
insights into the project's objectives, the specific challenges it aims to
address, and the methodologies or technologies it employs? Additionally, I
would greatly appreciate any guidance on how best to approach and tackle
the complexities inherent in the project. Also any recommended resources or
reading materials to familiarize myself with the project beforehand would
be immensely valuable.

Warm regards,
Devesh Negi