ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Πρ: eCodeOrama, an educational interactive flow visualization tool for mit scratch programs

  • Subject: Πρ: eCodeOrama, an educational interactive flow visualization tool for mit scratch programs
  • From: ΠΑΝΑΓΕΑΣ ΠΑΝΑΓΙΩΤΗΣ <std156545 [ at ] ac [ dot ] eap [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 11:53:55 +0000
________________________________
From: ΠΑΝΑΓΕΑΣ ΠΑΝΑΓΙΩΤΗΣ <std156545 [ at ] ac [ dot ] eap [ dot ] gr>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 1:52 PM
To: gsoc-developers+subscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr <gsoc-developers+subscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>
Cc: sarantos [ dot ] kapidakis [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com <sarantos [ dot ] kapidakis [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>

________________________________
From: ΠΑΝΑΓΕΑΣ ΠΑΝΑΓΙΩΤΗΣ <std156545 [ at ] ac [ dot ] eap [ dot ] gr>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 1:50 PM
To: //lists.ellak.gr/gsoc-developers/listinfo.html
Cc: sarantos [ dot ] kapidakis [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com <sarantos [ dot ] kapidakis [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>

Mr Sarantos Kapidakis,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am called Panagiotis Panageas and I am an EAP Computer Scientist Student. I have decided to show interest at your project, regarding “eCodeOrama”, which I find very interesting and I would like to participate on this ongoing project, through Google Summer Code Camp.

So far during my studies at EAP, I have completed the Python Course, which I found very interesting and I would love to have the opportunity to expand my knowledge on that particular subject, which according to your notes on the github is considered as perquisite.

Though I have already read, some of the provided bibliography on the subject, I would like to have the opportunity to contact you for further clarifications on the subject of “eCodeOrama” and thus I kindly ask you to reply on this message.

My Best Regards,

Panagiotis Panageas