ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Re: IoT Physics Experiments Project Need Help

Dear Manu Dev,

please look at https://github.com/tkampo/DIY-Physics-IoT/tree/patch-1/GSoC%202023 where the outcomes of the GSoC2023 on the project are presented. I would be glad to answer any questions regarding the project.

Best regards,

Hariton Polatoglou.

Quoting Manu Dev <manudev0004 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>:

Thank you for your response. Once I will get the request information, I
will make a proposal and get back to you.