ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Wrong name of a country

Ayth einai h synomilia moy me ton typo ypey9yno gia ta mirrors toy
kernel.org
Ka9e allo para e9nikofrwn eimai, alla den dexomai na moy symperiferontai
kai me ayton ton tropo. To stelnw sto hellug kai sto open-source. Sto
debian den einai blakes poy to lene FYRO Macedonia.

>"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa [ at ] zytor [ dot ] com> wrote:
> > Panayotis Katsaloulis wrote:
> > > Good day!
> > >
> > > I happened to browse the mirror archives, when I saw that you
> > > mistyped the formal name of a country. The wrong name is
> > > "Macedonia", although the formal name is "Former Yugoslavic
> > > Republic of Macedonia".
> > >
> > > I hope that you will be able to change it soon.
> > > Thanks
> >
> > We don't use formal names.
> >
> > 	-hpa
> >
> Panayotis Katsaloulis wrote:
>
> Still, Macedonia is not the right name of the country.

"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa [ at ] zytor [ dot ] com> wrote:

Take that up with the Macedonian government.  Sorry, this is bullshit.

	-hpa