ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

(no subject)

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you of a new website:
http://www.digitalclearinghouse.org/

Digital Clearinghouse is an online community whose objective is to promote the
use of Free / Open Source Software. Our objective is to develop easy to use
tutorials and user guides for open source software. Also, (people) can download
tutorials, read and submit articles, participate in wiki, publish and share
blogs and view open source events around the world.

We look forward to your participation in expanding the open source community.

Thank you,
Beatrice A. Boateng (administrator)