ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSoC netdata

Hello everyone,

I am Klainti Bontourri, student of University of Thessaly - Electrical and
Computer Engineering Dept. I am interested in low level programming,
concurrent programming and system development.

I came across the project netdata and i am very interested in participating
in it.

I am thinking of combining it with my participation in GSoC 2017.

I would be glad if you could provide me with some additional information
about the project, so i can
better understand how i can contribute based on my areas of interest and
submit a better proposal.

Also, would it be better to contact the mentors directly to avoid spam ?

Thank you on beforehand,
Klainti Bontourri