ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSOC 2017

Hello,

I am interesting about the "Files DB" project and i want some specific informations about this project, the steps I must follow and the timeline.

Thank you

Στις 17/03/2017 00:28, Despoina Mitropoulou έγραψε:
Dear Stratis,

You can have a look at our project ideas page [2], where depending on
the project you would like to work on you need to have different
skills and knowledge prerequisites. Once you find a project that
interest you and fits your skills we can provide specific information
regarding next steps (such as timeframe etc.)
All work can be done remotely (have a look at the
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq [3] as it is agood
starting point to any other questions you might have regarding the
program)

 [3]

WHERE DOES GSOC OCCUR?

Google Summer of Code occurs entirely online; there is no
requirement to travel as part of the program."

If you need any further support or have any more questions do not
hesitate to ask!

Best,
--

Despina Mitropoulou
Director of GFOSS - Open Technology Alliance

Στις 16 Μαρτίου 2017 - 9:23 μ.μ., ο χρήστης Panos
Louridas <louridas [ at ] grnet [ dot ] gr> έγραψε:

Please resend your question in English, as the mailing list is not
restricted to people that know Greek.

On 16 Mar 2017, at 19:15, ΕΥΣΤΡΑΤΙΟΣ ΚΟΝΤΕΛΛΗΣ