ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] GSOC 2017

Dear Stratis,

You can have a look at our project ideas page
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2017_Ideas>, where depending on
the project you would like to work on you need to have different skills and
knowledge prerequisites. Once you find a project that interest you and fits
your skills we can provide specific information regarding next steps (such
as timeframe etc.)
All work can be done remotely (have a look at the
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq as it is agood starting
point to any other questions you might have regarding the program)
<https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq>

> Where does GSoC occur?
>
> Google Summer of Code occurs entirely online; there is no requirement to
> travel as part of the program."

If you need any further support or have any more questions do not hesitate
to ask!

Best,
--
Despina Mitropoulou
Director of GFOSS - Open Technology Alliance

Στις 16 Μαρτίου 2017 - 9:23 μ.μ., ο χρήστης Panos Louridas <
louridas [ at ] grnet [ dot ] gr> έγραψε:

> restricted to people that know Greek.
>
> > On 16 Mar 2017, at 19:15, ΕΥΣΤΡΑΤΙΟΣ ΚΟΝΤΕΛΛΗΣ <cs141001 [ at ] teiath [ dot ] gr>
> wrote:
> >
> > Καλησπέρα,
> >
> > Παρέλαβα ένα mail από το ΤΕΙ Αθήνας και ενδιαφέρομαι να συμμετέχω στο
> GSOC 2017, στα έργα του Οργανισμού Ανοιχτών Τεχνολογιών. Θα ήθελα να με
> ενημερώσετε περισσότερο για το πρόγραμμα που θα ακολουθήσουμε για την
> υλοποίηση κάποιου project αλλά και τι γνώσεις χρειάζονται. Επίσης θα ήθελα
> να μάθω αν το καλοκαίρι γίνεται να εργαστούμε πάνω σε κώδικα από απόσταση.
> >
> > Ευχαριστώ,
> > Στρατής Κοντέλλης
> > ----
> > Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Γενική λίστα αλληλογραφίας που
> απευθύνεται σε developers/contributors έργων ανοικτού λογισμικού - A
> general discussion list for developers/contributors of open-source projects,
> > https://lists.ellak.gr/opensource-devs/listinfo.html
> >
> > Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ.
> ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <opensource-devs+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.
>

> ----
> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Γενική λίστα αλληλογραφίας που
> απευθύνεται σε developers/contributors έργων ανοικτού λογισμικού - A
> general discussion list for developers/contributors of open-source projects,
> https://lists.ellak.gr/opensource-devs/listinfo.html
>
> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ.
> ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <opensource-devs+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων