ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] next steps for Clio and FilesDB

Alexios Zavras wrote [edited]:
> Irrespectively from the GSOC programme,
> I personally am still interested in the two tasks
> I had described in the call: Clio and FilesDB.
> As such, I will probably work on them in the coming months.
> If anyone still wants to participate on them, please send ne a note.
> I repeat that this has nothing to do with GSOC any more;
> it's just another open source project (two, actually).

update: there wss enough interest by email
(both on the list and direcly to me)
that justifies setting these projects up.

GFOSS has graciously allowed the use
of this mailing list for communication
about the projects.  It would help
if the subjects of the relevant emails
included "Clio" or "FilesDB"
so that they can beeasily skipped
by those not interested.

I will be sending a couple of initial emails shortly
for each of the projects.

In general: as with any Open Source project,
everyone is welcome to join and contribute!

--
-- zvr --
    | H eytyxia den exei enoxes |       zvr [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων