ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] CLIO visual design ideas

The User Interfaces were designed by me. However I haven't used any
software. I created the wireframes first in Pencil (http://pencil.evolus.vn/)
and then wrote the html/css code in my text editor and edit the styles
using the Web Console of my browser. The images you see are just
screenshots. Although, this could be achieved with some software as well. I
like to work with GravitDesigner (https://designer.io/).

On 21 May 2017 at 12:08, Lisgaras Anastasios <tasosnumberten [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] gr>
wrote:

> All of this GUI is designed from you?
> With Which technologies (programming language) do it that ;
>

> On 04/05/2017 10:10 μμ, George G. Gkasdrogkas wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I would like to upload some ideas about my suggestions for the visual
> > design of the CLIO app.  Note that the data (components info, user
> > profile, organization profile) presented in the screenshots are just
> > examples.
> >
> > Have a nice day,
> > George G. Gkasdrogkas
> >

> > ----
> > Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Γενική λίστα αλληλογραφίας που
> απευθύνεται σε developers/contributors έργων ανοικτού λογισμικού - A
> general discussion list for developers/contributors of open-source projects,
> > https://lists.ellak.gr/opensource-devs/listinfo.html
> >
> > Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ.
> ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <opensource-devs+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων