ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Proposals - filesDb

 Thank you for your reply,

Well concerning technical issues:
I believe that filesdb should be implemented with python(and sqllite) than
C. I think that the project can be easily done with python. Python is an
easy language to learn(and write) and many students from universities
prefer python. In this way students from all over the world can understand
our project and "play" with it. This is very important, because this
project is very usefull and something different and new as you have said.
Another idea is that we can build jupyter notebooks to help new comers. On
the other hand if we want to handle many files and speed is the number one
priority we should select c as language.
(I am very experienced will both languages - 3 years)
Also i would like to note that we should build a console application than
to build a web interface. A web interface can be build easily if we have
completed the project. I think we should concentrate more in commands.
Ofcourse if it goes well we could build a web interfance. Do you think that
i should insist on this and add it in my proposal ?
Another idea is that we could use data mining to extract usefull
information about files, system, creators etc. I have some ideas but i
don't have engouh experience yet. In this semester i will attend a class
for data mining and i will be able to produce more ideas in about 2 months.

Note: Command is the number one priority in my opinion for this project. We
should build basic commands at the beginning and then if we have enough
time we should expand our code with advance commands.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων