ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] GSoc 2018 Sampling and volume approximation

  • Subject: Re: [opensource-devs] GSoc 2018 Sampling and volume approximation
  • From: Kostas Papadimas <pkst [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 15:59:44 +0200
Ηι Apostolos
Thanks for your interest!
I am little bit confused about your declaration of interest. This
https://github.com/rstats-gsoc/gsoc2018/wiki/Sampling-and
-volume-approximation seems to import VolEsti to R (which is a different
GSOC project).
GFOSS' project is not the same as R's project
(BTW Drafts should be uploaded to the GSOC dashboard and not to the list)

--
Κώστας Παπαδήμας
ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Οργανισμός Ανοιχτών Τεχνολογιών http://eellak.gr

αναφορές