ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Project Proposal - Software Components and IP management

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Gopalakrishnan.V from International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore, India. I came across this really interesting project offered by GFOSS through GSoC. I have gone through the project description and was fascinated by the challenge that lies ahead of me.

I have tackled a similar problem, wherein I had to identify related people based on their Github profiles (https://github.com/zense/stalkerGKSU) (http://stalker.zense.co.in/). Since this is very similar to the project : Software Components and IP management, I believe I will be able to complete it successfully. In this project instead of identifying the relationships between people, I will have to identify the dependencies among components and the associated Intellectual Property details.

I shall submit my draft in the coming days for the same. I would be really grateful to you if you could go through the same and give me a feedback. This would definitely help me to improve upon it.

Regards,
Gopalakrishnan.V