ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Friendly reminder about GSoC 2018

Hello,

I am Marios Papachristou and I have sent a draft proposal about Government
Gazette informing the list text mining and codification project but have
not received any feedback from the list.
I am waiting for your feedback and I would like if you could send it in
time in order to adjust application accordingly.
I would also like to ask a small favor; If for some reason you believe that
I don't have good possibilities of getting accepted for the project, please
let me know in order to search for something else l would like to be
informed about it on time.

Thanks for your interest and your time,
Kind regards,
Marios Papachristou