ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] First edition of my proposal for Epoptes

Just a heads up that I have shared my first draft on the Epoptes project. I
am looking forward to your feedback.

It is saved in .odt format (which I think is fitting to the open source
mentality!). If there are any issues, I would be more than happy to convert
it to different format.

Yours Sincerely,
George Papoulias.