ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Interest in the Goverment Gazette

Dear Sirs

Thank you very much for your responses.

I have submitted a draft proposal incase you get the time to have a look at it. I understand it is short notice but I would appreciate any recommendations before I submit my final proposal on Tuesday morning.

Best regards
Ioakeim James Theologou

Στις 2018-03-24 22:15, Theodoros G. Karounos έγραψε:
Dear Ioakim,

take a look at this project(
https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2018_Projects#Adding_Greek_language_on_NLP_library_Spacy.io
[8] ), it's results may be of interest to your project.

T.K.

Dear Ioakim,
As Dr. Karounos wrote Python provides some helpful libraries both
for machine learning (scikit learn) as well as for text processing
and nlp (e.g. nltk). Definitely java can be used in place.
Candidate references to Greek government entities (these can be the
named entities, e.g. General Secretariat of ..., or Mayor of ...) in
the text can be found either using regex and machine learning (once
training samples can be found) and the same holds for the assigned
responsibilities.
More details can be discussed once the project begins.
Stanford's CoreNLP https://stanfordnlp.github.io/CoreNLP/ [1] and
Apache's OpenNLP https://opennlp.apache.org/ [2] are the two tools
to check if you are going to work with Java.

Iraklis

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 6:20 PM, Theodoros G. Karounos