ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSOC 2019 - CScout AJAX Based Interface Proposal Review

  • Subject: Re: GSOC 2019 - CScout AJAX Based Interface Proposal Review
  • From: Diomidis Spinellis <dds [ at ] aueb [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 12:22:08 +0300
Hi Dimitri

[Copying gsoc-developers [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr in the interest of transparency.]

I liked the structure and thoroughness of your proposal. Try to propose what additional enhancements can be made in addition to the current UI, based on the capabilities of your chosen JS library. How can the interface become more dynamic? Also, think how file contents and refactorings can to be presented. In addition, given that your work is on a GUI, try to include a few more iterations, starting from a prototype. I added a few more comments in the Google Doc.

Kind regards,

Diomidis Spinellis