ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC 2021- PackegeInfo WebApp - Hrishikesh

Hi Hrishikesh, thanks for your interest!

The choice of Python for the back-end is not a technical decision;
it is my personal preference, as I am much more confident
mentoring projects on programming languages I know better.

To your second question, there is no requirement to setup CI/CD
infrastructure for this project. Of course, testing will have
to exist and be actively used, but it's perfectly fine
to not be automated in a CI/CD chain.

--
-- zvr -

αναφορές