ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Extend deepbots to support RL environments

Hello,
I am writing this to express my interest to work on '* Extend deepbots to
support stable-baselines and implement gym-style default RL  environments *'
as a part of Gsoc 2021.
I am attaching my proposal for the project and relevant contributions.
It'd be great to hear your reviews on it.

Thanks.

Best,
Sanket