ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Extend deepbots to support RL environments

Hello,

Glad to hear that you are interested on contributing in deepbots
project. I have some comments on you proposal

  * It will be helpful if you specify in that you will work on first.
    For example, there is an extensive list of examples
    <https://github.com/aidudezzz/deepbots/issues/85> that you can work
    on. Being more specific can help us to guide you in order to compose
    a strong proposal
  * What types of problems you are interested for? What kind of robots
    can be used to replicate those gym examples?
  * Are you interested on contributing RL algorithms? Is there any
    existing implementation that can be used or we should develop it
    from scratch. I totally recommend to take on a look on existing
    implementation (such as stable-baselines
    <https://stable-baselines.readthedocs.io/en/master/>)
  * If you are interested on implementing RL algorithms from scratch, it
    would be great to cite the respective papers.
  * Which framework you are going to use in order to implement those
    algorithms (etc. pytorch, tensorflow)?
  * Elaborate as more as possible the custom testbets that you are
    interested to develop. What's you ideas? What type of task we want
    to solve? What robot can be used? Can this problem be solved with
    both discrete and continuous action space?
  * I found very interesting idea to have an infrastructure for
    hyperparameter optimization! Can we use an existing framework for
    that, for example ray? <https://ray.io/>

In my prospective it will be better to stick on 3 specific
examples/tasks in order to further examine what can be used.
Additionally, I feel that firstly we should take a look on existing
implementations of RL algorithms and integrate them on those specific
examples. Stable-baselines are already supported from deepbots and can
be easily integrated on any example with not so much effort. Regarding
the hyperparameter optimization, I will recommend ray since a have some
experience and I can guide you. Of course any other ideas it is more
than welcome to be discussed!

Finally, I find very useful to include a timeline in which you can
schedule your different ideas and develop a plan that can be feasible on
the given timeline.

Those some comments can extend our discussion in order to develop a
strong proposal. I'm glad to hear your thoughts about the above comments!

Best regards,

Manos.

 On 22/3/21 12:35 μ.μ., Sanket Thakur wrote:
> Hello,
> I am writing this to express my interest to work on '*Extend deepbots
> to support stable-baselines and implement gym-style default RL
> environments *' as a part of Gsoc 2021.
> I am attaching my proposal for the project and relevant contributions.
> It'd be great to hear your reviews on it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best,
> Sanket
>
> ----
> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Λίστα αλληλογραφίας και συζητήσεων που απευθύνεται σε φοιτητές developers \& mentors έργων του Google Summer of Code - A discussion list for student developers and mentors of Google Summer of Code projects.,
> https://lists.ellak.gr/gsoc-developers/listinfo.html
> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ. ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <gsoc-developers+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων