ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [GSoC21] PackageInfo WebApp Project

Well done on the collection of data!

As I've written before. some of the ones you mention
are crucial (e.g., name, version), some might be of interest
(e.g., size, license), some are very difficult to handl
 (e.g. dependencies), and some are very distribution-specific.
It's perfectly fine to start with a small set.

One that definitely has to appear in our system
is a pointer to the exact sources for each package.
These can be generated by getting the source of the package
and producing the SWHID for it.

Oh, and to your last question, yes, apt(8) should not be
the only supported way to get the information.
Depending on the distribution, other equivalent
commands will be used. Keep in mind that even
older Debian systems do not have the "apt" command.

--
-- zvr -