ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Packageinfo webapp

Thank you for your suggestion. I looked at it deeply and found that your
idea of finding package information from the command is pretty straight for
append information into the database. So we can get package information by
running the specific command. So we can use that command to find
information and append it into the database. Now we can search for
a package by command so that can be helpful also. To automate this process
of searching and appending information I think we can use python. Once
again thank you.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 1:52 PM Alexios Zavras <zvr+eellak [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr> wrote:

> It's pretty straightforward: you will be using the command(s)
> provided by each Linux distribution to handle their packages.
>
> In Debian/Ubuntu systems these will be apt-get(8), apt(8), dpkg(1), etc.
> In CentOS and similar systems it will be dnf, mainly.
> In Suse and variants... zypper? (it's been years since I used one of
> these).
>
> But you get the idea: you have to find a way to (a) learn about
> the available packages; (b) get details about a specific package;
> and (c) get the source of a specific package, if needed
>  (so you can compute its SWHID).
>
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2021, at 06:56, Dhruv kabariya wrote:
> > Hello mentor,
> > Can you share your thoughts on how should be data collect of different
> > packages should be done. The automatic database update will be done
> > with logic will be handle by us. If it is possible to give some way to
> > collect package info of different distribution.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Dhruv Kabariya
> >
> > ----
> > Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Λίστα αλληλογραφίας και
> > συζητήσεων που απευθύνεται σε φοιτητές developers \& mentors έργων του
> > Google Summer of Code - A discussion list for student developers and
> > mentors of Google Summer of Code projects.,
> > https://lists.ellak.gr/gsoc-developers/listinfo.html
> > Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ.
> > ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <gsoc-developers+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr
> > <mailto:gsoc-developers%2Bunsubscribe%40ellak.gr>>.
> >

> --
> -- zvr -

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων