ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSoC 2021

Hello !

I am aspiring for Google Summer of Code 2021. I came across this
project called PackageInfo WebApp in your ideas list, and I'm
interested to work on it. I have one year of experience with backend
development in Django, and am comfortable with using VueJS or plain
javascript for the frontend. I'm also a freelance sysadmin, and am
proficient with using tools like git, docker, nginx and postgres for
deployment.

Are there any issues to be fixed / contributions to be made, or are
there some specific requirements for a prototype that I can build to
show my proficiency in these fields?

Looking forward to hearing from you
Best regards,
Vividh