ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC 2021

Hi Vividh, thanks for your interest!
This mailing list is in English; there are many members
who do not speak Greek.

As written in the "projects" page, PackageInfo is a new project,
to be implemented from scratch in this GSoC.
Therefore, there is no current list of issues to be fixed.
Please read previous messages circulated on this list
that have mentioned some details about the project.

Previous emails can be found on this page:
https://lists.ellak.gr/gsoc-developers/
The interface is in Greek, but the first links
point to the archives of March/February 2021,
by date or by thread.

--
-- zvr -

αναφορές