ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [GSoC21] PackageInfo WebApp Project

Hi Mr. Alexis,

Thanks for the useful feedback on my initial draft proposal.
I have made adjustments based on your comments and I would deeply
appreciate it if you could review the revised proposal, so that I could
make any final changes, if necessary, before the application period is
concluded.

Regards,
Giannis

Στις Κυρ, 28 Μαρ 2021 στις 10:14 μ.μ., ο/η Alexios Zavras <zvr+eellak [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr>
έγραψε: