ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [gsoc-developers] Στοιχεία επικοινωνίας - Google Summer of Code

  • Subject: Re: [gsoc-developers] Στοιχεία επικοινωνίας - Google Summer of Code
  • From: "Vasilis" <vasilisrad [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 00:56:09 +0300
OK, I read some of the older emails, they clarified a bit about the project. My questions however, are not technical. I would like to know things like:

a) When does work start on the project?
b) How long will it last approximately?
c) What kind of effort is expected from the side of the developers on a daily/weekly basis?
d) Are there specific deadlines/deliverables?

I am asking because I have a few courses to complete for my Msc, and I am also working on my thesis. Also, I work full-time 8 hours every day, so time is pretty limited. I would like to know more details about the day-to-day work on the project, so that I can see if I can manage. Thanks!