ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Draft proposal for sch-webapp application

Hello,

I actually made some improvements in my proposal, since I investigated some new ideas. I think the most interesting improvement is an idea I added at the "Admin Panel" section.

I will submit my final proposal tomorrow.

Thank you for your immediate reply,

Giorgos