ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Draft proposal for hashesdb

Hello!

I have submitted a draft proposal for the hashesdb project.

Unfortunately, writing a proposal for the other project that caught my interest took longer than I expected. As a result, I didn't have the chance to submit my draft proposal early enough to get feedback from you.

Just to make sure, I suppose that I should submit two different final proposal pdf files for each one of the GFOSS projects that interest me, right? Or do I have to merge them into one pdf containing two proposals?

Thank you very much for your time,

Giorgos Kosmas