From:*CHRISTINA-ANNA GATSIOU*<christianna [ dot ] gatsiou [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
Date: Wed, Mar 16, 2022, 05:36
Subject: [gsoc-developers] Apothesis
To: <gsoc-developers [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>

Hi ,

I am Christianna, very much interested in the Apothesis project. I have studied Chemical Engineering and I am currently working as software engineer. I would like to know what are the next steps in order to be considered for participation in this project. I am more than happy to provide my CV and any further info on my background if needed. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Christina Anna Gatsiou