ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Interested in Google Summer of Code project

Hello,

I am Craig White, a student at Florida Polytechnic University.
I saw the Google Summer of Code project ideas list here
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=Google_Summer_of_Code_2022_proposed_ideas>,
and I found the Apothesis project.
The idea you posted (adding generalized I/O operations) matches my skills,
so I am interested in working on it.
I would like to talk with you more about the scope of the project, what
scientific knowledge will be needed, and to get to know the research team.
Please let me know the best way to contact you.

Thank you