ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Label Buddy 2.0

Hi Robert,
thank you for your interest. The scope is to build the backbone of transfer
learning for certain cases
that you will describe in detail in your proposal. More specifically
the manager of a "labelbuddy" task can use the option of the pre-trained
model
to extract labels that the annotators can see but also can edit .
Given this period of time please send us an initial of your proposal.
I am at your disposal for any clarification.

Best ,
Pantelis

--

*Pantelis Vikatos*
Head of Orfium Research

E: pantelis [ at ] orfium [ dot ] com <pantelis [ at ] orfium [ dot ] com>
W: orfium.com <https://www.orfium.com/>
P: (+30) 6998782376
Kallirois 103
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Kallirrois+103,+Athina+117+45/@37.9608112,23.7181288,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x14a1bd03e7ac5fa9:0x33aa72950817579c!8m2!3d37.960807!4d23.7203175>