ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC 2022

Dear Spiros,
Thank you for your email and your interest in the project.
The expected outcome of the project is to extend the current DIY robot (
https://github.com/eellak/gsoc2019-diyrobot) that has been extended in 2021
with Node-Red capabilities (
https://github.com/eellak/gsoc2019-diyrobot/tree/dev)
to support integration with blockly.
You can also download and print the 3d prints of the robot and start
assembling it in order to have a working prototype in your hands.
Kind regards
Iraklis

--
Iraklis Varlamis