ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSOC 2024 - EDGAR-CRAWLER: Democratizing accessibility to Financial NLP document

Hello,
My name is Raya Chakravarty, and I am currently a sophomore pursuing
Computer Engineering in VJTI, Mumbai. I am particularly interested in the
project idea  'EDGAR-CRAWLER: Democratizing accessibility to Financial NLP
document' and wish to contribute to this project during the GSOC program.

I have previous experience working with Large Language Models (LLMs),
Natural language processing and transfer learning and have developed *a
Healthcare Chatbot by fine-tuning LLMs*, specifically Llama-2.
(Healthcare-Chatbot
Github link <https://github.com/Raya679/Healthcare-Chatbot>)
Given that this project aligns closely with my interests and skills, I
would be thrilled to contribute to it through the GSOC program.

I had a few questions regarding the same.
1. I am already conducting research on this topic and going through
relevant research papers. Are there any specific research papers that you
would like me to focus on ? If so please let me know.
2. Could you please provide information on any evaluation tasks that you
would like me to undertake during this period? I am eager to tackle any
challenges.

Github Link - https://github.com/Raya679
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/raya-chakravarty/
Resume - Raya - Resume