ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSOC 2024 - EDGAR-CRAWLER: Democratizing accessibility to Financial NLP document

Hi Raya, thank you for your email!

1. No, there is no specific research paper to look into. Having a look into
how regular expressions work inside the current flow of the program would
be more beneficial, in my opinion.
2. One "evaluation" task that I am considering if one enrolls in this
project is to count specifically how many items are being extracted or not,
using the current regular expressions.

Best,