ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSOC 2024 - EDGAR-CRAWLER: Democratizing accessibility to Financial NLP document

Greetings of the Day!
Hi mentors!
My name is Tashneet Kaur and I am currently pursuing my bachelors in
Computer Science at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College. I am very
interested in the idea of a project titled EDGAR-CRAWLER:
Democratizing accessibility to Financial NLP documents. I have prior
experience in the field of Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Deep Learning and
CNN's,LLM's . I have successfully worked in research and development under
this field and have also published one research article that deals with
dehazing and desmoking of hazy environments in emergency conditions by
combining two models, deep learning and a
mathematical model of atmospheric scattering.
Given that this project aligns closely with my interests and skills, I
would be thrilled to contribute to it through the GSOC program.
I also have a plan on how to execute the same but have some doubts and
would like to seek help from the mentors so that I can clear my doubts and
submit a better proposal.
*Also, I want to request for some reference documents or papers so that I
can research more on the topic and have a doubt whether the new filings are
to be integrated in the existing systems? *

Github Link - https://github.com/Tashneet-30
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tashneetkaur343/
Resume -  https://www.overleaf.com/read/fwjpppynctjt#e14489
Looking forward to a hearing back.