ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSOC 2024 - MyUni

Greetings All,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Dimitris Kyriakidis, and I am
a Non-Commissioned Officer in the Hellenic Air Force.

I am reaching out to express my keen interest in contributing to the
"MyUni" project for GSoC this year. With a background in web development,
particularly in the back-end, and proficiency in JavaScript, TypeScript,
Java, and Go, I am eager to apply my expertise to "MyUni." I am
particularly drawn to contributing in the back-end and am committed to
delivering high-quality results.

Although I am a self-taught developer with 6 years of coding experience, I
currently lack professional working experience in this industry. However, I
am enthusiastic about learning and contributing effectively to the project.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with more information
about the project, including its objectives and pipeline. This will enable
me to familiarize myself with the project and craft a compelling proposal.

Thank you for considering my inquiry. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Dimitris Kyriakidis