ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

eCodeOrama, an educational interactive flow visualization tool for mit scratch programs

  • Subject: eCodeOrama, an educational interactive flow visualization tool for mit scratch programs
  • From: Panagiotis Panageas (Παναγιώτης Παναγέας) <panpanageas [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 09:50:19 +0000

Dear Mentors,

I'm excited to submit my proposal for the eCodeOrama project to Google Summer of Code (GSoC).  I'm eager to contribute to developing an educational interactive flow visualization tool for MIT Scratch programs. I'm passionate about programming education and visual learning tools, and I'm committed to delivering a high-quality solution. Thank you for considering my proposal, and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to participate in GSoC 2024.

Sincerely,

Panagiotis Panageas