ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Interest in Google's Summer of Code program

  • Subject: Re: [opensource-devs] Interest in Google's Summer of Code program
  • From: "Tsaousis, Costa" <costa [ at ] tsaousis [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 21:53:54 +0200
Hi Thalis,

I see in your message you are interested about netdata.
I also see in your CV you are interested in A.I.

What would be wonderful and really unique is to improve netdata health
monitoring with deep learning.

netdata is a system that permanently runs on servers and collects thousands
of metrics per second. Today, health monitoring is based on thresholds. It
would be really awesome if netdata could detect anomalies without manually
configuring the thresholds of alarms.

I am not expert in this area (I have just basic understanding of deep
learning and A.I.). But I do know monitoring, how it works, when it is
effective and all of netdata internals.

So, I would be greatly interested to see contributions in this direction.

Costa