ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] GSOC 2017 - Zeus Project

> On 19 Mar 2017, at 20:53, John Tsioris <jtsioris [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:

Exactly. It’s the Sako-Kilian mixnet. It’s fine, but it’s slow.

> Moreover, what alternative implementations do you have in mind?

If you search in the literature you will see that there are many, but unfortunately most of them are covered by patents.

We are implementing a new generation of mixnets that are open and free to use. See for example:

https://github.com/grnet/ac16

which implements:

https://eprint.iacr.org/2016/866.pdf

This of course can be part of your proposal: a mixnet in the literature that is open so that we can use them and you can implement it.

πλ