ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] GSOC 2017 - Zeus Project

One more question, I see that the implementation you posted (
https://github.com/grnet/ac16) is in Python. Since computational time is of
the essence, should I assume that the above implementation may be ported to
another language (C/C++ perhaps)? Or would that be incompatible with the
overall system?