ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Government Gazette text mining, cross linking, and codification Project- GSoC 2018 Project Proposal

  • Subject: Re: [opensource-devs] Government Gazette text mining, cross linking, and codification Project- GSoC 2018 Project Proposal
  • From: Marios Papachristou <papachristoumarios [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 15:15:15 +0200
Good afternoon to all of you,

I want to mention that I have updated my proposal regarding the data
structures I am going to use for the input and output phases of the project
and then propose a model for the efficient organization of these.

Additionally, I have also included more information pertaining to the
algorithmic perspective of the text mining process with proposed
heuristics.

I am looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks in advance,
Marios Papachristou