ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Draft Proposal, Greek Glyphs in Open Source Fonts

Hi Renata,

Thank you for sending your proposal, just a few notes:
a. Why do you think the addition of a polytonic set is nessecary for a font like Work Sans? It will be nice to see some basic explanation
b. Starting from the UC of a font, doesn’t really give us much information of the DNA the project. Please consult previous years proposals and workflows on GitHub
c. I don’t think that there is a specific requirement to use a specific software application, but the sources that we expand are unfortunately in a propriatory format, and for consistency reason and future merging with the sources, I think we need to stick to use the Glyphs app.

All the best,
Irene