ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: NextcloudPi: Questions about proposal

Dear Mr Maroulidis

As for your first question, the NCP Web Panel must be embedded in Nextcloud as a native Nextcloud "App" in order for users to be able to manage NCP from their Nextcloud UI. UI fixes are highly welcomed but they are not supposed to take a lot of time as there are more important stuff to be done. As for your second question it would be nice if you could port onlyoffice and collabora but this needs a lot of testing and it eventually might be dropped of from the deliverables. As for your third question, yes it is up to you to design the architecture for a high availability option. As for your fourth question, it is up to you to propose the most efficient way you think it can be done, and you can make predefined choices so that the user don't get confused with many configuration options. As other configuration options already exist in ncp, they ask from the user the minimum information and deal everything in the developer's implementation.

Hope these help.
I am available for anything else you need

Best Regards