ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC Projects : Deepbots

Hello Vedant,

Thanks for the revision. I think that proposal is well structure. I have
just two additional comments.

The only part that I think is missing is the examples that the
infrastructure is going to be employed. In order to build the GA
infrastructure we have to test it in a simple example (such as
cartpole). Thus, I recommend to describe an example that is going to be
used in order to test the GA infrastructure.

Regarding to GAs in DRL, we can focus on a simpler algorithm such as
pytorch-neat from Uber research. If we build the GA infrastructure,
pytorch-neat could be easily integrated

Best regards,

Manos.