ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC'23 GFOSS (Apothesis)

Dear Vaneesha,

thank you very much for you interest in our project.

I would suggest as a first step to compile Apothesis and perform some runs. We will help you perform the runs in certain cases.

I kindly also ask you to share some info about the lattices that you are familiar. Have you created such lattices?

Best regards,

Nikos

Στις 12/3/2023 11:19 π.μ., ο/η Vaneesha Sathya Kumar έγραψε:
Good Morning Sir,
I am Vaneesha S Kumar, a first year undergraduate student from IIT Kanpur, Math and Scientific Computing department. I was going through this year's project ideas for GSoC'23 and I found your project "Creating new lattices for Apothesis" and I really liked it. I have a good hold on the C++ language and am familiar with surface lattices(as they were part of my course in chemistry) and I have also started going through the Apothesis code in github. I am really interested in the project and would like to write a proposal for GSoC 2023. Can you please guide me through this? Is there any issue that I can work on currently? Or should I
do some other self projects to make my proposal strong?

Thank you
Vaneesha S Kumar

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων