ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Interested in DIY IoT Physics application

Dear Kolli Krishna Rishi,

thank you for the summary of the project. Please do not forget that each sensor/actuator will be connected to an individual ESP8266 board and the ESP8266 will be programmed to send/receive MQTT data. Documentation should include also this part of the project.

Best wishes,

Hariton Polatoglou

Quoting 033 RISHI <krishnarishiitm [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>:

Thank you for your reply sir.

Please check the plan I have developed below and provide some suggestions
in case any change is needed.

As per my understanding, my proposal will consist on 175 hours spread over
3 months from May 29th to August 20th. I will use the first 2 weeks to get
myself acquainted with the sensors and actuators by performing basic
experiments. Then , I will use the remaining weeks to develop the
experiments specified on GitHub and document the process along the way. I
will be developing dashboards using Thingsboard for each of the experiments
. Once I develop each dashboard I will be pushing the code to the GitHub
repository. I will be using MQTT protocol for the communication of IOT
devices.  By the end of the internship, I will have a working dashboard for
each of the 5 experiments with proper documentation of code and usage of
the dashboard.

 I really thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this
email . Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Kolli Krishna Rishi