ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Interested in DIY IoT Physics application

Thank you for your reply sir.

I am writing the proposal now. I have a few doubts regarding the
experiments.

1)For experiment 2, what is the sensor that we will use to measure the
angle of reflection/refraction ? And may I know the liquid that we are
using inside the transparent cylinder.

2)For experiment 3, the motor will move to attach the pendulum to the
magnet and the magnet will de-magnetize. Which sensor are we using to
measure the movement of the pendulum?

3)For experiment 4, will we be using 2 temperature sensors in each box and
display the variations in the temperature by displaying graphs?

4)For experiment 5, what sensors are we using to measure the movement of
the object ? And what sort of data is to be displayed on the dashboard?

Please answer as soon as possible so that I can finish my proposal in time.

Yours sincerely
Kolli Krishna Rishi